Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Design*Sponge Book Tour: SEATTLE!

itcow_booktour_promos_cities_seattle-1

I will never forget the first time I traveled to Seattle. It was 2007 and I was in town for a Biz Ladies meetup. In my downtime I decided to sit by the water and have fish chowder (in a sourdough bowl- man I miss those!). As the fog cleared I caught my first glimpse of the Olympic Mountains and my jaw hit the floor. I have never seen natural beauty like that and couldn’t believe that people in Seattle got to have all of that and an amazing city. So I’m thrilled to be heading back to Seattle on Tuesday, October 18th for our stop on the In the Company of Women book tour!

I’m going to be joined on stage by some incredibly talented local business owners: Molly Wizenberg (of OrangetteDelancey and Homemade Life), Moorea Seal, Arianne Foulks (of Aeolida) and Dana Tanamachi (who recently moved from NYC to Seattle!).

We’ll be at the Palace Ballroom with Book Larder, discussing life, work and how each of these incredible women got where they are today. They’ll be sharing their advice for starting and sustaining your own business and I can’t wait to sit down and talk with them.

Grab your ticket here! Each ticket includes a copy of In the Company of Women, the panel discussion and a book signing after, and, while supplies last, an illustrated tote designed by Libby VanderPloeg (who did the drawing above, too!). See you in Seattle! xo, grace

*Click here to pre-order the book (worldwide!) and check out the other dates on our October book tour!

from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2016/09/designsponge-book-tour-seattle.html


No comments:

Post a Comment