Thursday, November 3, 2016

10 Gorgeous Vases that Aren’t Really Vases

10 Gorgeous Vases that Aren’t Really Vases

Bringing home flowers is one of my favorite mental health practices. I’m a firm believer that if I have fresh flowers on my dining room table, things stay tidier longer, and I feel motivated to take care of cosmetic improvements in my house to keep the good feeling going. Luckily, my husband is skilled at buying a few bunches of stems from our local greenhouse that create unique and gorgeous arrangements. These one-of-a-kind centerpieces call for pretty vases. My favorite “vase” is actually a small gold candle hurricane. The straight sides, tarnished look and wide mouth allow me to make fuller arrangements that standard vases don’t. On Design*Sponge, we’ve seen so many interesting and unexpected vessels turned into vases in our home tours over the years. Our favorites include apothecary jars, a pitcher and a set of trophies. Flip through the gallery to be inspired by these unusual vases from around the house. –Lauren

from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2016/11/11-gorgeous-vases-that-arent-really-vases.html


No comments:

Post a Comment